Then and Now.....

Then

X: "Hi, wassup?What plans?"
Y: "Hmmm, how bout my place at 11?"
X: "Cool, will tell Z, you inform A"
Y: "Bingo"

Now

X: "Hi, wassup?What plans?"
Y: "Hi, nothing much. Im going out, you?"
X: "Ok. Think I will be going out too."
Y: "Bye"
X: "Bye"

Then

X: "New year is fast approaching. What plans?"
Y: "How about Z's place and then something else...?"
X: "Alright, lets meet up and decide what to do. @ 2, my place."
Y: "Done. Will get the others."

Now
X: "What plans for the New year?"
Y: "Hi, I will be going to my friend's farm house. You?"
X: "Not sure, I think I will be with his friends."
Y: "Ok, have fun. Bye."
X; "Bye"

Then

X: "Why isnt she picking up the phone?Let me go to her place and check."
X: "Get up!!!Lets go out...and how dare you not pick up my call!"

Now

X: "She isnt picking up her phone. Think she will call me back once she is free...."

Then

X: "Lets plan for a trip and get off!"
Y: "Yeah, lets do that!Hit the button!"

Now

X: "I want to go out somewhere. I will ask him to plan a trip."
Y: "Hmmm"

Then

X: "You think we will be like this forever?"
Y: "Yes, we will. There is no doubt about that."

Now

X: "You think we will be like before?"
Y: "Guess times change, we have to adjust with it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....very true!
But here is another:
Then
X: hey!! I got a bike!! :)
Y: Super! lets go out!!

Now
Y: hey!! I got a job!!! :)
Z: Cool!! Lets party!!!

Then
Z: hmm... I dont know what I am going to do after coll...will I get a job :(
X: chill re... u will get a job.

Now
X: mann... life sucks!! Will things ever work out! :(
Y: dont worry...everything will work out fine...

Times change no doubt;
People also change no doubt... but somethings like good friends and remembering good old days never change!! :)

Tej said...

Yeah, thats right. Good friends shouldn't change. Just a passing thought of changing times, glad you read and posted a comment :)

Tej said...

Just to add on that...remembering good 'ol days takes you no where...on the contrary might end up making you feel sad that things are not the same anymore. But, there's a lesson for everyone to learn...think positive of the good things that have happened and be happy :)