Book reviews

Finally, ive decided to share my views and thoughts on all the books I read / have read.
Being a true book lover, Ive finally managed to get back to reading books, definitely not at the pace I used to read once upon a time. Nevertheless, its a start Ive made all over again.

I was a bit undecided till now as to whether I needed to start off a new blog for the reviews alone. But then, considering the person I am, I decided to keep it simple and plain. One blog, different avatars! (read categories by the way :) )

I will religiously post all links of my book reviews in this page so it consists of a consolidated list at any given point in time.

Next, coming to that one book for which I want to write my first review...Well, it was an extremely difficult task to assay from such a large list. But Ive finally zeroed in on one - Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte).

Ive read this book atleast 4-5 times right from school. And every time I read it, it makes a mark on me that lasts for quite a while. So, watch out for it soon :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowowowo!! Whole new avatar!!! Nice! You wont believe it, I too have been considering writing reviews of the books I have read!! Man!! Birds of the same.... :D

AnnFrank said...

Hey wat a coincidence- i saw the movie "Wuthering Heights" a month back and I am still reeling under the complexities of emotions....

Tej said...

@Shravya - Thanks girl...u bet we are of the same......
@AnnFrank - I havent watched the movie, will try to catch up on that as well ...