Incomplete....

I was digging up some old books of mine and found something interesting. Its a story that I had started long back but never cared to finish. Here's the excerpt..

“Make it fast! We need to catch the early bus today.” I realized my decibel frequency was beyond human hearing range. Sarah, my friend, would have almost gone deaf! She hurriedly drank the glass of milk kept on the table. We were late for the class again.

“Sorry David”, we chirped in, almost resonating. David, our teacher maintained his composure and resumed from where he had stopped. He was a man of great principles. It had been almost a month since we had joined. Our friends at the class told us that not a single day had the class started late. Well, we could never aver the fact…we had never arrived early. Not tomorrow, I thought, almost aloud that Sarah nodded in agreement. Both of us knew the real reason and I gave her a smarmy smile….

Anybody care to give a whacky/ wild/ weird/ interesting ending ?!?

2 comments:

Anirudh said...

... then she began to shake me vigorously. “Wake up fast! We need to catch the early bus today”, she was shouting and i realized that i will be late for class again!

beesinmybonnet said...

Update maaadiiiii!