The chain continues....

Thanks to Anirudh, i finally had to become active again :D

Three names I go by
Tej, Teju, Teja (yeah, you guessed it right, i hate it when people refer to me by the last one)

Three screen names I would like to have
Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Gweneth Paltrow (hehe...any similarity you find?!)

Three physical things I like about myself
Eyelashes, Left hand(for reasons best kept unknown), Posterior (ahem!)

Three physical things I dont like about myself
Abs, Feet, Face (well, yeah!!!)

Three parts of your heritage ??!!
Big Butt, Big Forehead, Big Mouth

Three things that scare me
My mobile bill, Shravs eyes(my close pal), Giant Wheel/Roller Coasters

Three of my everyday essentials
***,*****,*******

Three things i badly want to do before i die
Dance as if there is no tomorrow, World tour, Act in a Mani Rathnam movie :D

Three careers Im considering
Acting, Dancing, Sit-at-home-all-day-long-doing-nothing

Three places I want to go
Egypt, New Zealand, Paris

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order)
I can cook most of the South Indian dishes.
I can drive a car!
I am going to be very rich lady one day.

Wont break the tradition so well kept till now. So, i tag Shravya

2 comments:

Dileep Vasthare said...

I wish I owned a bike like that! Unfortunately, cannot do so on my meagre pay. Maybe sometime in life! That is the bike (atleast a replica) ridden by The Terminator. hmm...

Anonymous said...

Hi Tej..
Thanks for tagging me! Figured out what it is...:D..Yeah I will continue the chain...
Shravs